NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Well, that's just spooky! Spent last night at this...

1. 2,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Well, that's just spooky! Spent last night at this place:
    https://www.dadndavesbrewing.com/food-truck
    As a place like the above would not and could not exist in Saudi, I'll have to decline your kind offer of banishment. Even if Allah were willing.
    So anyway, just getting back to topic, NRZ publications continue to be the gift that keeps on giving, when it comes to comedy.
    From the above TCFD Report, page 11:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4644/4644223-802bb474b49f204418bb900425206407.jpg
    Air freighting of urea? What exactly is meant here? Landing a 747-400 freighter at Leigh Creek to take a full load of urea to Inchon, perhaps? Besides being never going to happen for technical reasons, it would cost a minimum of, just guessing, $20 per kg, or $20,000 per tonne for the freight. Economic? I think not. Or thinking a little smaller, I guess you could mix the urea in water and put a smaller amount into an ag plane, fly it to some non-arid area and spray it directly on to fields, perhaps? Comedy gold!
    I have never heard the term "reserve airport" used in aviation. I'm guessing the author means "alternate airport" which Leigh Creek is not, for Adelaide. No pilot would ever willingly contemplate LGH as an alternate for ADL.
    Leigh Creek airport has a problem. The shorter runway is 'unclassified', which means the max aircraft weight for use is 12,500 kg i.e. for light aircraft only.
    The longer runway has a PCN of 11, which is very restrictive. Some lighter turbo props and business jets could get in there, but not much you would ordinary think of as a 'commercial flight'. You could not even safely land a military Herc on it.
    Back to the drawing board with the air freight option, I think.
    Good chat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.315M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $27.06K 8.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 50264176 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8318336 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.