RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Ann: Release of Voluntary Escrow Securities, page-32

1. 2,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well none of us can give you advice so to speak. Keep an eye on it on relist. Or have a look at how some of the other tech stocks have played out. Eg. AZK. If you got in early you then had a jump up then it briefly slowed, pulled back a tad and then ran again hard. So I guess depending on your goals, risk tolerance etc you could look at whether it's worth entering straight away or wait for a pullback (which may or may not come).
    I've said before in a few of these techies I've played in the past, for whatever reason, the
    ASX market seems to take a beat before it catches on to these ones, and you get that situation where it stalls and a lot of people sell thinking its peaked and then next minute it really runs.

Like I said, I'm cautiously optimistic we have a good run to come or else I wouldn't bother keeping my dollars tied up through this suspension. BUT of course we need to see the chippie deal and also nothing is ever certain. Also, disclosure is I hold from the very early days so am well in the green already so whilst it could get a lot better (and hopefully will) I am in a relatively derisked position.

I think somewhere there I just went on a ramble. Hope some of it helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.