SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

I can't be sure, although I sense some cynicism. Despite the...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I can't be sure, although I sense some cynicism.

Despite the speculation on these forums, the company has suggested two pieces of news for June:
    * Complete a value-creating agreement with an industry/strategic partner by 30th June 2014. (Management is currently advancing an OEM agreement for ChronoLogic's existing DVI product range with an industry leader.) - CEO's Letter to Shareholders - 20/05/2014
    * The Nofa solar power facility is now supplying clean energy into Nofa's internal grid. An official opening is being planned for June 2014 and is expected to generate significant interest. - Solar Systems Completes Saudi Arabian Power Facility - 30/04/2014

The second announcement doesn't need to be a price sensitive announcement, although a proactive company would at least mention something on their website and garner some media interest in Australia.

We'll see what transpires in the coming days.

In the event that no announcements or news is made public a prize goes to the first hotcopper poster to say that the above is not a firm commitment to dates, and that conflicts in Iraq should delay openings in Saudi Arabia.

If you are setting your own deadlines you really should make them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.