AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

I listen to the preso Donny as I have all before. They consist...

1. 1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I listen to the preso Donny as I have all before. They consist of a run through the Preso logded with the ASX followed by Q&A.

Q&A is the part I'm most interested in and IMO it was one of the strongest showing by Insto investor questions yet.

Questions across the board, product development, impairment reason etc. Danny made a comment on the Novo game library schedule. 6-9 months is the lead time for game implementation from Novo into AGI's cabinets. They have 6 titles in transition ATM and are looking at others. I think my time schedule regarding the benefits of the Novo tie up is too short. More likely 2 years.

Big thing I took out of the Q&A was his answer to forward orders for the A640 and Pacman title. Not sure if it was a slip or not but his answer was very bullish. He didn't give exact numbers; however, it was a substantial estimate.

Mark remarked the board will look at the dividend H2 when the numbers are in.

Overall a more engaging preso with the Instos and more content in the answers from both Danny and Mark imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.