AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Ann: Release re FY17 Half Year Results, page-45

1. 231 Posts.
    Hello crazypunter,

The market has every right to be cautious on the guidance... Mr Gladstone has for the last 2 FY's has provided a positive outlook for the domestic market that has not only not eventuated it got worse.... I have made a strong point of this in a previous post... and called for Mr Gladstone to be relinquished from his position. The guidance in these cases where vague with no figures provided...hence not confident.

As my previous post this time round the guidance is firm providing min PBT expectation,   "line of sight stronger" commentary stating that they have clear vision of customers orders, International Rev to be 75% of total Rev... These are firm statements that I have not seen this  from AGI or any other reports I have recently read... On this basis I am of the opinion they will meet this expectation.

"Mr Market" a term famously used by Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffet teacher...

In short he used this term to explain that at any given time the market can value a company fairly to ridiculous...Mr market is not always correct.

Below is the paragraph where Mr Market was born

"Imagine that in some private business you own a small share that cost you $1,000. One of your partners, named Mr. Market, is very obliging indeed. Every day he tells you what he thinks your interest is worth and furthermore offers either to buy you out or to sell you an additional interest on that basis. Sometimes his idea of value appears plausible and justified by business developments and prospects as you know them. Often, on the other hand, Mr. Market lets his enthusiasm or his fears run away with him, and the value he proposes seems to you a little short of silly."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.040(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 92.5¢ 88.0¢ $16.61K 18.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.