PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

Ann: Relists as unified social media messaging platform Thred-PRA.AX, page-90

1. 3,697 Posts.
    Also as far as dreams and aspirations for a potential acquisition of Thred by Microsoft it really isn't that much of a stretch to be fair considering a couple of days ago MS bought Messaging Startup Wand Labs (which kind of flew under the radar in light of their successful bid for LinkedIn announced this week)

http://www.geekwire.com/2016/microsoft-buys-messaging-startup-wand-labs-conversational-gambit/

I mentioned to David in today's conversation "..I'm surprised after MS buying Wand Labs that they haven't been in serious discussions to acquire your team. When I read about Starbucks feature first thing I thought was that was Davids influence!"
    David's response was "It's early days yet but of course we're very hopeful on many levels.. We'll make announcements when and as things happen "

It is very early days here I agree and yes management will need to do the talking and prove they can get the runs on the board. Holders should be excited about the future prospects of this Startup but completely agree that "keeping it real" is even more important than dreams and aspirations of a runaway success here. It will take time but the ingredient list on the recipe for success looks quite enticing to me.

Have a great weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.