MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Ann: Remestemcel Clinical and Potency Studies Presented at Tandem, page-116

1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    Could you please comment on the two
    items I posted.

Your second figure from the presentation contains two dumbed down (details missing) Kaplan-Meiers.

Dachopper took those already dumbed down figures and added some speculation of his own on top of them about some improvements he thinks have happened in IL2Ralpha handling based on what I think is just some rearranging of words in an MSB announcement and the splitting of limited amounts of data into an above the media set and a below the media set. (That can be done with very few items like three). But that sort of game can be played with statistics - Sam Clemens/Mark Twain said - there are lies, damn lies and statistics - he was, I think getting at some of the worst lies are told with statistics - but that is because most people don't like statistics and can't understand them. So they are bamboozled by them. But the FDA won't be bamboozled.

But statistics can be good - we don't have to be mislead by them - but we will be if we don't understand them.

If I am to learn to fish I
    need the right bait.

I gave you the right bait - earlier (not you personally but the forum) (Use sci-hub.se to get the paper entitled "A Practical Guide to Understanding Kaplan-Meier curves" drop in doi:10.1016/j.otohns.2010.05.007 and get a 13 page pdf file to read.

You shouldn't need much more than that to have a good start. It could be a few hours reading reg - not because there's a lot of pages but it is a sort of middle high school level of difficulty in my opinion. A lot of people won't do that much work. On a forum like this there can be day traders that don't give a damn and others that want the other side of a trade you might be on the other side of the character assassins trades or other readers might be. We are surrounded by potential scoundrels. This is not the place for people to be looking to make friends.

I know that phaedrus did go to that reference because he has excerpted from it. I don't want to have a discussion on forum where the only other person to have done the homework is someone that wants to spend his time attacking me and misrepresenting me to the other posters.

In particular how the 4 year survival data has
    been incorrectly portrayed.

Reading the Kaplan-Meier will help with that. To talk about it before doing some relevant reading would be pointless as you'd not be in a position to be critical of what I posted - you be like Bazsa saying check this, check that (when he isn't checking himself) and not having done the reading to know what you were talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.