MSB 1.87% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Hi all,I am so impressed by the Prof who tried so hard to inform...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Hi all,

I am so impressed by the Prof who tried so hard to inform us about the mortality rate of 60%
    and over. Here is the recent conference call I quote:

"And of course I am aware that some of these data are in older patients as well. So there's certainly a hope that the elderly will respond, as well as younger patients. But historically, with other vaccines, they just don't. What we also know of course is that those patients at highest risk of moving to ventilators and mortality are those 60 years and older.

And in those patients, mortality continues to be over 60% despite dexamethasone, which appears to not work very well in precisely these patients who are older. Our trial does not select on the basis of age. However, it's clear that as this pandemic grows, the majority of the patients who are being enrolled are older and debilitated and with co-morbidity. That will continue to be a major unmet need."

And also on CHF:

"we are especially excited by the results from a sub-study of 70 patients with end-stage ischemic heart failure presented earlier this year with the American College of Cardiology Virtual Scientific Sessions where these patients, who resemble in many ways the majority of the patients in our Phase 3 heart failure trial, demonstrated that while they were end-stage on LVADs in response to a single intramyocardial injection of mesenchymal precursor cells had a significantly increased ability to be weaned of their mechanical devices, had a reduction in hospitalizations, and most importantly, had a reduction in gastrointestinal bleeding suggestive of an improvement in the field dysfunction in the peripheral."

How can we not so confident and bullish?

Dyor and GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.020(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $4.359M 3.973M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 139873 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 23282 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.020 ( 1.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 720937
Last updated 11.42am 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.