MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

“No significant benefits were observed in patient reported...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    “No significant benefits were observed in patient reported responses or number of COPD exacerbations between treatment groups.”

Well done and thanks @col69 , so is this the paper on the same evidence, written up and importantly peer reviewed for publication? Please say yes. Because if so then we should get a lot more confirmation from the data being analysed at this time. This was the evidence that helped form the view that they were on to something. The hopefully overwhelming efficacy in certain sub groups, ie the group represented by the cohort In the first 2 phases of our Covid trial and when dex was added, has yet as far as this paper is concerned not been considered.
    So in summary for me it’s like picking up the paper to check the football results, see that Arsenal won 3 0, start celebrating a comprehensive victory then realising paper was an old one from last year. in this case, like the benefit from this in our pathway to approval/JV, all ready factored in.
    This 6 min walk test and the extra 55m. Or about 15cm per second, 6 inches old money. I would like a bit more information before celebrating this “significant?” improvement. I would like to know what percentage increase this was. Is there anyone who can help on this?
    The devil in the detail revealed in the full paper is outside my cerebral capacity, for instance my heading, (sorry my iPad does not allow me to paste here) what is the significance of that statement, gone into far more detail in the paper. These were “transient” improvements, worthy of further investigation, is it seem
    So in summary, if we were not waiting for the next big news about the same subject, would we have even noticed this publication?
    regards,
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.