MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Remestemcel-L for COVID-19 MIS-C published in Pediatrics, page-181

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6772
    Doc, I am the first to support objective debate, but you keep focusing on the "kids already improving". Too many up-rampers and down-rampers on HC get in the way of decent debate, but I think you are quoting a little out of context. Clearly they still showed a vast number of clinical concerns:

"While they showed some improvement in overall clinical status, many important clinical and laboratory parameters remained markedly abnormal, especially direct and indirect measures of cardiac dysfunction/injury (e.g., decreased LV function/need for inotropes; elevated levels of BNP and
    troponin-I), systemic/cardiac/endothelial inflammation (e.g., elevated levels of C-reactive protein, procalcitonin, ferritin, and total white blood cell count), and endothelial dysfunction (e.g., hypotension/need for vasopressors; elevated levels of D-dimer and fibrinogen)".

Its only two patients, but Remestemcel-L addressed these elevated markers and the kids were then discharged. Put all the anecdotal, secondary endpoints, bio-marker data etc together and it starts to make a pretty compelling picture. Of course MSB did not pass primary endpoint requirements, but the data, THAT WAS PRE-SPECIFIED, showed significant promise, as yet again do these, admittedly anecdotal, cases.
    Last edited by bedger: 18/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.