MSB 3.13% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

You've articulated the state of play for a pre-commercial...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    You've articulated the state of play for a pre-commercial biotech negotiating various regulatory pathways. Or as SI so eloquently and recently put it, the 'registration phase.' wink.png

If MSB has proven anything on the negotiation front, it can negotiate and win favourable terms in the boardroom on behalf of shareholders. Your suggestion that partnerships may happen without any further qualification on likelihood doesn't exactly account for the full picture here, though I suppose thats also something I take issue with regarding pretty much all of your contributions.

Partnerships are value accretive. Even if we accept the two year timeframe you've offered, any partnership on phase III products will cater in a significant way for funding additional trials required for registration - so I'm not sure your ideas regarding company expenditure will play out, its hardly a black and white situation.

Partnerships also shift market perception around value of products and veracity of the underpinning science. So, even entertaining a projected investment horizon of two years, coming off a share price base of $2.60, which is relatively low historically, this doesn't seem particularly awful to me. Let me break it down:
    1. You buy in at $2.60 or better yet, you've averaged in lower already (FYI, before you do this you should close your short)
    2. You wait
    3. Partnerships
    4. SP goes up
    5. Hold/Sell/Buy more

Surely you've speculated on early stage biotech companies before? Maybe ones with far less working capital, who haven't conducted any clinical trials to date and are also trying to enter new markets? rolleyes.png Maybe I'm thinking of a different Doc...

What did Lopez do to you man? Was it that bad? sneaky.png
    Last edited by jsonm: 20/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.030(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ $1.03 96.5¢ $4.704M 4.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 87395 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 274051 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.