MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

With you there Army. Irrespective of FDA assessment regarding AA...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    With you there Army.

Irrespective of FDA assessment regarding AA pathways, partnerships for heart and back indications alone will enable solidifying calcs/modelling around addressable markets and should result in sizable SP appreciation. Not a bad short to medium term investment thesis IMO.

"CEO Salary" comments are a cute talking point, but basically a distraction. This point has also been the last vestige of another "contributor." From what I can see it's basically all linked in to our AFR centric narrative that the company will need to cap raise in short order - which I suspect is the basis for a few active short positions held by those philanthropists who so generously offer us false balance. Throw out Tom's song sheet, close em out and jump on board boys!

None of it adds up when you consider the bigger picture here, i.e. on one hand, to be comfortable with micro-cap level biotech risk across multiple speculative plays, but as soon as that hotcopper window changes to 'MSB', we get the most rapid oscillation with promotion of false dichotomies and half truths (false balance). Even looking back on this whole thread, it's super small target stuff, i.e. the idea that this case study should somehow be evaluated in isolation as a basis for not investing. Laughable. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.024M 3.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 24590 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 54322 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.