MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

These are difficult times, I would suggest to anyone feeling...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    These are difficult times, I would suggest to anyone feeling down, to buy some Mesoblast shares and then read this thread. We are going to become a multiple therapy provider that will revolutionise the sector. Imagine treatment for current killers, with minimal side effects. We have all of this being talked up by Mr Leyfman, whose personal stock seems to be rising fast as well. The announcement Monday (Sunday night) was really to show up that new team at the FDA as we move to the next Type A meeting. Anyway that current battle will be knocked out of the park before it runs it course. If it is good enough to save the lives of the sickest Covid Patients, then new team at the FDA, it can also save the lives of the children who are dying of Gvhd, and the adults for that matter!
    As shareholders, the rating for this company will not be one of those profits before or net of tax, depreciation etc that people use with often a x20 to the answer. It will be like Tesla, Amazon etc at the appropriate curve of their move into profit and growth. You will then have to factor in the takeover premium. No one can with any accuracy value this company. There is a whole new thread about shorters who plant stories and we get some idiots on HC (there are some who genuinely reflect their concern, all are welcome and rudeness should be avoided please,) who like to talk us down. Stating the obvious, we are in a volatile industry. However there is enough data out there to show that in Mesoblast we have a winner. Whether it is the biggest ever winner in this field remains to be seen. But read Mr Leyfman’s tweets and if your holding shares, SMILE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.