YTC 0.00% 23.0¢ ytc resources limited

re: Ann: Reminder Letter to Shareholders & Pr... The volume is...

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: Reminder Letter to Shareholders & Pr... The volume is so neglible on both sides that who knows what will happen. If some investors wanted to degrade the price it could be done fast and cheaply. I hate to say that, because I have a lot invested. At this time, I think small investors are wary of what the SP outcome will be whichever way the vote goes. I do know that Glencore took over Minara Resources at 35.6% premium to the SP and offered 87cps. So Glencore would make a reasonable offer as a premium. But that depends upon the where the SP is. If it went to lowest factored estimate of 18 cents that would make the SP 24 cents. In that case I'd have left the building long before I'd hope. But if it ran to say 40 or 50 cents and you added 35.6% to that it would be a palatable picture. Don't mean to ramp down. Just been studying and thinking about this one. This may explain the current poor movement. Yesterday a bite at 30 cents, today 27.5 cents and so it goes on and on and on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.