MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

CPH is valued more than 3x the value of MDC. Compare trial work...

1. 4,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    CPH is valued more than 3x the value of MDC. Compare trial work and listing dates on ASX. I am pretty sure CPH has something like 1+billion shares on issue at 0.20c while MDC has 310million share on issue at 0.20c. Now compare the depth of trials done since listing. I am sure MDC was 1 of first cannabis medicine stocks to list prior to any cannabis hype listing like that of the above mentioned companies, all of which are valued significantly more than MDC.

I think it is in the interest of FDA and associates of Medlab that share price remains as low as possible for accumulation phase prior to Phase3. Pick the bottom this means... While LGP($100mill)/MXC($140mill)/CPH($210mill) (just to name a few) remain significantly more valued than MDC Opioid chronic pain trial which is coming to completion in 2022.

Roby Zomer's company (not a doctor) is valued DOUBLE that of Medlab's advanced cancer pain trial.

How long will Medlab be valued so low? Pick the bottom before things heat up for the company and i HOPE it is somewhere between 0.115 to 0.15c because at this strange stage of Medlab value GAMES ARE BEING PLAYED. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.