MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

Ann: Reminder of Investor Webinar - NanaBis Phase III Trial, page-19

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I'd suggest that if/when MDC hits the LSE or Nasdaq it will be a very different story. Take a look at GM Pharma's performance since dual listing on the Nasdaq in 2013 - skyrockets from that moment to the $7.2b takeover by Jazz just recently.

Kramer nails the point when he talks about the real value being in a properly researched, trialled and regulated cannabis medication that is standardized and therefore prescribable by the medical community (sound familiar?) :

In the meantime if MDC does go near 15c I'll be buying more with my ears pinned back.

MDC shares do get pushed around a lot due to low liquidity in the marketplace - it's the result of 62% of the company being held by the top 20 who are not trading in or out - they see the future and are content to be patient and go through the important but slow regulatory steps to get there in Australia, Europe and the US.

Agree with @silvahman - games are being played with the current SP and market value on this one; imho it's a buying opportunity to keep one's eye on right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.