EOS 2.22% $1.62 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: Remote Weapon System Business Update , page-5

1. 5,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2791
    I see the sole supplier aspect a little differently, vis-a-vis, why would they send such a significant contract overseas to the incumbent when America desperately needs jobs?

Northrup and EOS have done everything they can to secure this. They have the technology, the production capacity at any volume big or small, and the financial wherewithal.

I also see a bigger picture via the space/laser technology, which is another market NG are heavily involved in.

From the NG website:

"Northrop Grumman is a premier developer, integrator, producer and supporter of manned and unmanned aircraft, spacecraft, high-energy laser systems, microelectronics and other systems and subsystems critical to maintaining the nation?s security and leadership in science and technology. These systems are used, primarily by government customers, in many different mission areas including intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; communications; battle management; strike operations; electronic warfare; missile defense; earth observation; space science and space exploration."

In this respect, I think NG's interest in EOS goes beyond CROWS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.035(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $311.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.62 $1.57 $531.8K 332.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1638 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.63 15921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.