CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

I think we should all write to the court as if we don't then we...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I think we should all write to the court as if we don't then we cannot take action at a later date.

We have a lot of grievances,

IMHO

no independent Directors from June 2018

The major shareholder undertook a drilling program but did release the information to the company

The administrator blames lack of mining plan as one of the reasons for the company failing, yet the company's geologist, Anthony Gray was a Director as well who represented the interests of the major shareholder. He was also the CEO of Octagonal Resources, the previous owner of Union Hill. Octagonal announced in Nov 2014 ..."we were shocked by poor reconciliation in grades between mine and mill" but then continued to mine Union Hill when it was owned by CTL whilst bleeding cash in 2018 . Today under administration the A1 mine is being mined profitably and so why didn't CTL do this.

Did the company spend excessively and ignore the warnings of the auditor whilst having a convertible note pending which it was unable to pay?
    Major shareholder then assists and has security over the assets BUT administrator does not think so

Hence we now have a chance to respond to the court

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.