CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

I think there needs to be an independent assessment of the worth...

1. 8,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    I think there needs to be an independent assessment of the worth of the assets?

Much has changed with gold now at AUD 2150+ an ounce.

And those hidden drill results - they are not at the whim of Gandel.

If they are good news - that needs to be for the benefit of shareholders, not creditors surely?

Writing to court will do diddly.

Need to set up a fighting fund and get a lawyer involved. An appearance must be entered by 30 September...essentially to notify the court and the parties to the application that you want to be heard at the full hearing.

I am connected in the west....and could get an Appearance submitted very cheaply but the issue then is is it worth fighting for....anything to save?

That said, a Memorandum of Appearance simply needs to be filed (from memory).

If nothing else, the court should be made aware of a few salient facts - the absence of independent directors, the decision to splash money on Union Hill, the large expenses incurred willy-nilly seemingly and the action of Gray in not releasing the drill results.

Clearly there are people still mining the A1? There must be folk who know whether it's profitable or even highly profitable at these gold prices?

And what has happened to the Gandel - K Mentha dispute over whether Gandel is a secured creditor? (or did i miss something)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.