GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi basile,Well done. The following information should put a...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi basile,

Well done.

The following information should put a smile on your face.

Not sure which prospectus your looking at Poorrundownhill , but there are 2 attachments with the email address that I sent. Here is the imformation regarding the IPO including how to buy GMVD shares prior to listing and also if you would like to have a zoom presentation with Gmed.

This also indicates that GMVD will be open for trading on the Nasdaq on the 30th Oct. Its well worth emailing boustead for the latest prospectus which is 137 pages long. I emailed last night about 1030 pm and I had the prospectus this morning.

So they are sitting there waiting for requests as Boustead Securities are one of the Co Lead-Underwriters for the $30 Mil IPO. They are doing a virtual roadshow from 22 Oct with the intention of pricing the value of the shares on the 29th October with the listing and trading commencing on the Nasdaq on the 30 October.

This is the real deal and its scheduled to list on Friday the 30th Oct. This is the first time that I have seen an actual date for listing on the Nasdaq. This is becoming really exciting, especially as we count down to the actual listing date and seeing what the price per share will be.

I personally think that GMVD will be somewhere closer to the $10 mark. Also send an email to [email protected] to get the prospectus.

GLATH DYOR

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.