GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Poorrundownhill,It was sent to me when they emailed the...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Poorrundownhill,

It was sent to me when they emailed the Prospectus. I have downloaded the part which is the most exciting part for the coming week. After reading most of the prospectus today, I am so pumped with the prospect of GMV listing at $Usd 5-7. Have a good read.

Hello Malcolm:

We have launched the IPO of G Medical Innovations Holdings Limited (proposedNASDAQ symbol: "GMVD"), “GMed”.GMed is an Israel-based telehealth, medical device and remote patient monitoring company. Boustead Securities is the Co-Lead Underwriter for this $30M firm commitment IPO priced atUS$5 to US$7 per share.

We are currently scheduling virtual road show presentations with GMed management and investors beginning today, October 22, 2020. Please let us know your indication of interest and/or if you’d like to schedule a Zoom presentation with GMed, and we will confirm.

Since we intend to price on October 29th and commence trading on Nasdaq on October 30th, please submit your order indications (shares and or dollar size) to us by close of business on Tuesday, October 27, 2020. Please find below and attached the F-1/A Registration Statement and Free-Writing Prospectus..

Next week is going to be epic. Hope this puts a smile on your dial.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.