GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi ricky_banker,Funny that Dr G has prepared this IPO on the...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi ricky_banker,

Funny that Dr G has prepared this IPO on the Nasdaq to coincide with the season to be merry. Ho Ho Ho.

As l have said on some previous posts, if the GMV leadership group can effectively pitch this IPO to some wealthy and sophisticated share holders, this will be the best thing that has happened in all my years working in the share trading industry.

Nobody can say that Dr G hasn't put in 1,000 % effort in his endeavor at trying to establish a mobile medical device company. Unfortunately the timing to coordinate all the moving parts were not synchronised and GMV had a huge expenditure bill. The other important piece of the puzzle was gaining approval in a timely manner.

When the China approval for the NMPA was further delayed, the story of GMV suddenly started to fall behind. I don't think GMV management should be entirely blamed, but maybe in hindsight, a more thorough due diligence should of been performed for the markets that GMV was going to enter.

I will sit back and hope that this new IPO on the Nasdaq, will be a game changer for all us long suffering shareholders. It will be awesome if we can all suddenly be in profit, like you Ricky with your well published announcements on a regular basis, must put you over the 1,000,000

Good luck to everyone. Happy times ahead.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.