EUZ 0.00% 0.1¢ europa metals ltd

Edmund 321 Thank you for your kind words. As I see it we are all...

1. 58 Posts.
    Edmund 321 Thank you for your kind words. As I see it we are all in it together whether in SA, AUS or POME land.
    I would like to believe that EUZ at some point will do a share consolidation as trading in 1/100s of a pence is a piss take. Maybe 1000 shares = 1 new share. Below are my calculations based on the 2012 JORC with todays metal prices.

640000 Tonnes zinc @ $2307 = $1 476 480 000

510000 Tonnes lead @ $2106 = $1 074 060 000
    13m Oz silver @ $16.93 = $220 090 000

Total at last weeks metal prices $2 770 630 000 USD not AUD

£ 2 292 419 262 GBP

Worth remembering the silver can be forward sold at a discounted rate meaning any potential buyer would not also have to fund the $110m US mine costs

I don't wish to get carried away with Gold yet at $1 526 US per oz, but think any additional metals found are more than likely to be Copper which is a very good bonus currently at $5629 US per tonne

All this for £7m, who is kidding who? I continue to join the dots!!........................................£££$$$

A sale of the mine which I truly believe is imminent with metals upgrade from infered to indicated and I would estimate a sale of around £180m or c1.5p per share. If and it is a big "If", copper is involved then this number would catapult. Gold then I will need to pass the hat around to raise some funds for a bigger calculator. @ 1.5p per share every 1m shares = £15 000 or $27 277AUD... Not bad at all.

Going on history next drill update should be around 3rd week of September for the daughter hole currently being drilled. Other news due is the change of use of land approval from Spain which I believe will not be granted until the Stakeholder engagement is complete.

This has been a dog of an investment for me, I typically only stay around a company for 6 months, but I am so deeply in here I had no choice but to sit it out or take a £30K loss, but it is now looking like my patience will soon be rewarded, hopefully before my annual holiday in November to January over in Thailand, which will be extended by 20 years if the 1.5p plus comes in with my holding. I am here for the end game not a few quid profit.

Would be interesting to hear the thoughts and sentiments of the Aussies, as it is being hyped now in the UK on the BBs and that don't sit well with me.
    The market is closed here Monday for Bank Holiday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.