EUZ 0.00% 0.1¢ europa metals ltd

AGM Thursday 28th November 10am London. Interesting to see that...

1. 58 Posts.
    AGM Thursday 28th November 10am London. Interesting to see that the AGM is being held at a law firm which specalises in the sale of companies assets. LR & MCs other company Bezant Resources (BZT) on LSE recently conducted business using this firm. Maybe nothing but puts another tick in my box that the asset , Toral will be sold soon.

On the other side of the coin, EUZ just raised more cash to do some drilling in previously unchartered areas where we remain open at depth and strike east to west. This maybe / may not carried out but the company as cash to stay in business without having to sell Toral too cheaply.

In a previous RNS it was stated Q4 for the Metalurgical results so that could mean them published before the AGM, which I see as another positive, after all who is going to attend an AGM with nothing to speak about.
    - Metallurgical testing underway by Wardell Armstrong LLP (targeting completion in Q4 2019).
    In an interview carried out by LR he hinted at 8 weeks for the results. The date of the RNS 25th September, so news due just before the AGM. In another interview LR also said, "By sitting down around a table for a few days we have probably saved 2 weeks", so again this leads me to believe that results are imminent.

I truly don't believe the METS will make that much difference to the SP if any, but any news of a buyout this will rocket.

Lundin who we aquiired the mine from retain an interest in Toral and have options. Lundin have recently gone public saying that they need to aquire new assets as they are exhausting their current ones.

Below is the history of Toral.
    1972 - 1984 Peñarroya-Adaro campaign,
    2006 - 2008 Lundin Mining campaign
    2016 - 2017 Europa Metals campaign and
    2018-2019 Europa Metals RC and diamond drilling campaign

In between 2008 and 2016 theres FCR who did virtually nothing. So now 46 years later it looks like we maybe in our final months. The PFS will be costly IMO and more cash will be required at some point although there are shed loads of warrants outstanding and if taken up should provide much needed cash.

I am hoping that Copper is in the METS and later added to the JORC if quantities make it financialy viable.
    Bring on the AGM!!

Slightly worrying is that you guys don't post on here about what you have done to address your broker issues, because I just sense that it's something you should all do.

PS, It's bloody freezing here in this S**t hole UK.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.