EUZ 0.00% 0.1¢ europa metals ltd

Commencement of drilling at the Toral ProjectTue, 19th Nov 2019...

1. 58 Posts.

Commencement of drilling at the Toral Project

Tue, 19th Nov 2019 10:00

RNS Number : 8863T
    Europa Metals Ltd
    19 November 2019

19 November 2019

Europa Metals Ltd

("Europa Metals", the "Company" or the "Group") (AIM, AltX: EUZ)

Commencement of drilling at the Toral Project

Europa Metals, the European focused lead, zinc and silver developer, is pleased to announce that, further to the Company's announcement of 15 November 2019, it has commenced diamond drilling at the Company's 100% owned Toral lead-zinc-silver project, located in the region of Castilla y León, north west Spain.

This diamond drilling campaign will initially focus on a target area to the west of the current Indicated resource area within the existing Inferred zone. The overall objective of the drill programme will be to seek to increase confidence levels in the resource within the central, proposed future mining area of the Toral Project, as announced on 15 November 2019.

For further information on the Company, please visit www.europametals.com

Things moving along very quickly indeed. This should enable us to move more metals from the infered to indicated status.
    My other thoughts are that this along with the hydrology and geo studies have been requested by a suitor, yet to be announced. I certainly didn't expect this RNS before the METS.
    Remember too that we remain open east to west and at depth so maybe so much more to come here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.