EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

Ann: Removal from Official List, page-16

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    agm’s need to be recorded and posted online somewhere. When agm presenters answer a bunch of things you get to see the enthusiasm or otherwise of the presenters and see behavioral responses in sticky question times. You essentially are at a disadvantage if you don’t attend and something is discussed that is not in the summarized report (which is prepared ahead of meeting). Like I said I wasn’t aware the offshoring was an option. Not that I could have acted due to suspension.

I suspect that the substantial holder has something to do with a vacation of EVM from Australia. It would have been nice to see the narrative behind that 37page document. I think it would definitely be beneficial now.

I think Roger needs to provide a concise agenda/ way forward. Ie set a timeframe - if no funding then we will wrap up on xx date. They have had nearly 20yrs (if not more) messing around and nothing to show for it. I’d be happy with a tax write off vs Limbo at this point.

As for ASIC - If they did think something was awry with Roger and he was investigated and subsequently blacklisted as a director in Australia how does the SEC in the USA treat that if they try setup there?? Is it a case of different jurisdiction, then they don’t care or will it have bearing on an application in US.

peter koshakji and his guys tout they have millions in holdings yet they can’t even make payments of for the licensing. What is their agenda?? Drive company down and buy evm out? Is there a point to doing that when the The solar updraft tower technology is now patent free - ie anyone can build them without royalties. ANYONE could build a tower without EVM if they wanted.

evm haven’t had any arrangement with SBP since 2004 and a partner of the firm SBP stated He had “doubts” over evms claims they improved SBP’s IP.

I really wish I never got involved in these guys... Anything would be better than we have now. A tax write off maybe best option at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.