EVM 0.00% 10.0¢ enviromission limited

Ann: Removal from Official List, page-41

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I sent an email to Roger Davey and Kim Forte on the 30/6 asking for an email or formal letter response or a public update via website on the status of the company and when or if they will be wrapping up the company. I got quick response “I’ll call you tomorrow”.

I reiterated that I wanted a written update by email or postal letter.

I again got an “I’ll call you tomorrow”.

I then sent a 3rd email that stated that I want a written response or public update only.

I heard nothing. On the 13/7 I sent a Fourth request asking for an update that I am entitled to as a shareholder and have received no response.

These guys treat the shareholders with utter contempt.

Has anyone else had any correspondence with anyone at the “company”?

In addition to asking the “CEO” Roger Davey and the “Company Secretary” Kim Forte I emailed Atkins Acuity via a previous email address I had (from Chris box’s PA) to see if they could provide any information on the current deal progress or if in fact a relationship still exists with EVM and I received no response.

I was looking to email Pierre koshakji and the La Paz media and the local government there to see what applications have been made and see what I can find. But I got sidetracked.

This company needs to be wrapped up. Enough is enough.

Last edited by KEG75: 24/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.