GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Removal from Official List, page-26

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Great pic Profit Prophet just got off night shift and read all the latest shyite on GFS made me smile & tells the story nicely another NF company goes down the crapper and more toilet paper for me. If NF/ GFS and the other Ochre directors refuse to explain to the ASX about the money that was taken out of GFS by the Ochre directors then what happens next ? IMO Its obvious that GFS and the directors of Ochre havent been honest about the lawyers doing the independent legal review and they have fully tried to avoid a proper examination of those payments to Ochre so thats a massive suspicious thing, looks like a cover up. if ASx has kicked em off the exchange for being dodgy & if they are the regulators then isnt the ASX obligated to send this to ASIC or the cops now? GFS is gone but damn hard to see GFS & the Ochre directors get away with this. Found the email address for the new chairman of GFS on one of the ASX letters in the last announcement its [email protected] in case any one wants to say hello and ask about the future of our company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.