GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Hi JonnyWhy don't you see if you can get a no win no fee lawyer?...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Jonny
    Why don't you see if you can get a no win no fee lawyer? We need to clean all the fat cats out
    -if we can- and distribute the compensation evenly among those that participate.
    Like you said , we need to teach them a lesson- that dishonesty is a bad policy-I feel sorry for the really
    heavy investors who were let down so badly
    If these guys are allowed to go scott free- with pina coladas and sunny days
    they will continue to rinse and repeat- it would be great if asx could inform shareholders about companies
    legal fights and I don't know why asx doesn't do it instead of relying on the bad reputation company to do it.
    This is absolutely ridiculous, why in the world will a bad company, especially
    when they are ready to fleece people's hard-earned funds- going to let shareholders know that "they are in a legal fight"
    unless asx enforces it by making it mandatory. Where was asx - when these guys were hiding the truth from share holders?
    Why bring it now when all the damage has been severely inflicted on the shareholders? the share holders are the only losers who are not given the info that they supposed to have- why allow messed up companies to hide this information?
    They always say -do your due diligence- yeah! but some information which are deemed sensitive and are always going to be unfaitly
    kept under cover by the bad and dishonest individuals- while happily distracting share holders by talking it big- how they are not in debt and they have "diffused" "all risk" by partnering with some big time players- This paints a totally false picture about their position
    and advertising companies are paid big time with shareholder funds to write a glossy report
    so to be fair if they can say all the good things- isn't it it fair that they also divulge their
    legal battles- so shareholders can decide if they still want to go ahead do their due diligence.
    Bottom line- look for a no win no fee lawyer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.