GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Removal from Official List, page-21

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    No pain, no gain- I have got 5,000,000 shares
    If we don't try, we will never know- I am in another country so I cannot do anything from here.
    If we go through no win, no fee lawyer- we will know for sure whether we have a case- in any case if the
    lawyer takes it on -he will be doing his best to win- all parties who have been responsible for shareholders not being given
    the information must be held accountable. In any case these are the parties that have a lot of money in their coffers.
    The very fact that ASX has stated that GFS were witholding important legal info from the shareholders as a reason for delisting them
    tells us that this is a crucial point that can be taken further by shareholders.

In any case if the no win no fee lawyer takes it on
    we dont have to contact the whole world - just those who will not give up in bringing justice to the clowns who think they can walk away laughing
    ASX would have definitely done their due diligence in stating that GFS were negligent in not informing share holders
    of their legal involvement
    All it takes is one person to get the ball rolling- at least if we tried and later find out that the fat cats have a technical loop hole
    to escape- at least we tried- A champion lawyer would be the one to decide if we do have a strong case
    If we win then the money can be put back in to get a new management and perhaps start trading again (definitely not clowns or losers- if there is any mop haired guy then we will stay far away from him)
    Otherwise just share the money among the shareholders that participated in the case
    All shareholders who participated in our bringing dishonest and negligent people to justice can decide if they want to
    throw the money back into the company or share it to recoup whatever loss they incurred

I mean if the fat cats are really angry at asx for delisting them because they did not go though "proper legal regulations"
    surely we must have a case in not getting essential info (which ASX has brought out into the open)

Jonny are you up for it- Any takers?
    All of the above information is just my opinion- dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.