HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

I agree with you that it should be up to regulators and...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    I agree with you that it should be up to regulators and authorities to take action against corporate criminals.

However,ASIC commissioner Cathie Armour is of the opinion that it should be up to the public to seek their own justice. See her statement in a Parliamentary Joint Committee here:
    https://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/search/display/display.w3p;db=COMMITTEES;id=committees%2Fcommjnt%2F36669972-294a-42a2-9bf5-360ba931dca7%2F0001;query=Id%3A%22committees%2Fcommjnt%2F36669972-294a-42a2-9bf5-360ba931dca7%2F0001%22

I strongly disagree with Cathie in this regard - especially in our case where we've seen the pirate's lawyers attacking any opposition very aggressively. You need to remember that the pirates are the ones currently holding our money and it appears that they would rather see their own lawyers get what's left of it rather than return one cent of it to us. This is like a game to them.

I believe that there has been malicious, premeditated and intentional wrongdoing in this case and I believe that a number of people need to go jail for it. The pursuit of civil actions against corporate wrongdoers does not result in criminal convictions. Only a government agency such as the Police or ASIC have the power to bring criminal charges against these scumbags. The question is why haven't they done it already?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.