OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I don't know whether to give you accolades for brilliant comedy,...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    I don't know whether to give you accolades for brilliant comedy, or admonishment for "leading with your chin".

If you are referring to the conference call that included me the administrators, their lawyers and the lawyers for the shareholder group, let me quote the part of the conversation that I assume you are referring to.

This won't be word for word (although I did transcribe the conversation at the time), but it will be pretty close.

Administrator: "You are welcome to participate in this capital raising, ...and you can extend that offer to others"

Me: "I would rather be in the gutter than invest in a corrupt regime."

I used to think you were a good guy who just made a poor investment decision to continue with these crooks, but now I see that you use innuendo to obfuscate, misconstrue, mislead. Starting to think you are a good fit with those who have deliberately smashed the value of OGX to phoenix the company -same goes for you mates.

Instead of talking crap ...why don't you guys answer the questions?: WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF 20g/t gold in the tailings?

I don't mean the BS evidence designed to sow doubt into the minds of those without geological understanding ...or even an understanding of why an announcement must be signed off by a qualified person under the JORC code (does that include your OGX board member?).

I mean a genuine announcement, not some rubbish full of intrigue refering to lost results.

This is phoenixing. This is a scam.

By defending it so resolutely, you and you mates are becoming part of it.

The truth will come out eventually, and I hope it is in the appropriate court.

I wait for your evidence regarding the tailings, but unfortunately, I expect more obfuscation.

Haven't you guys gone to Canada yet? Passport trouble?

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.