OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Mate, I appreciate it when you put a little efforts into your...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Mate, I appreciate it when you put a little efforts into your responses. Thanks.

As I suspected (LMAO..you have always hidden it well...just a joke mate...we all need a laugh now), you are intelligent and push your narrative pretty well. That doesn’t make you correct or even based on truth/facts.....

Take the straw man below....

“so im surprised when people stuff up and cant accept resonsibilityfor their own unwise behaviour

It’s a really neat way to push your narrative and makes a fair point until you realise........

No one said people can’t accept their own unwise behaviour.

I think most now feel it was VERY unwise to invest with these morons, so nice try BUT...we ALL know what you are doing.

Conversely, what I have clearly and concisely said on numerous occasions is that people can’t accept others unwise or possible self-serving, immoral in spirit, but legal in law (yet to be tested), behaviour.

People can’t accept behaviour that is deceptive, unfair, illegal or extremely immoral.

IMO there wasn’t a fair playing field here. Was it illegal? Again time will tell. Was it immoral, honestly IMO....yes VERY!

I was NEVER a holder, but from what I can understand...many people are both frustrated in their own actions i.e. being hoodwinked and frustrated with managements actions. The average person can entertain BOTH emotional processes simultaneously as they ARE NOT mutually exclusive.

Personally I have always argued with you in “good faith”, but that’s not to say I haven’t been a little sneaky with the one liners and thrown in a little ridicule and humiliation to win over the audience. But we both do that don’t we......

“to give you the benefit of the doubt I would have to consider that you are very stupid and very misinformed rather than just plain old mealy mouthed and dishonest”

LMAO....Ouch...I suspect your assessment is very wrong there BTW and I’m sure you know it, but again ouch! Respect.

Reference the previous morons...I have no loyalty to them, nor do I say they were successful. I really don’t know as I only arrived at this train wreck around the time JG did. I really don’t have a dog in this fight, other than the situation really angers me, so I haven’t research the other guys too much as I don’t really care about them. You and BNW constantly say they were crap, ok no worries, I’ll take that without arguing. Not my focus as discussed ad nauseam.

Anyway, I appreciate your commitment to the narrative and I would simply say be careful mate, once a cheater...always a cheater...

The person gossiping to you also gossips about you.....

Finally, I wouldn’t be so sure that this legal thing doesn’t have legs. I have no personal knowledge of what exactly they are going to do but I suspect they may be successful...let’s just call it “the vibe”, and no disrespect to any legal practitioners involved but I think we all know the clip below..BTW, in the movie they won didn’t they?

Anyway, good luck with your new venture and good luck with your new best friends....just make sure their enthusiastic pats on your back aren’t just them looking for a spot to put the knife.

Finally, spare a thought for all the good people who have lost so much here. Some people must be doing it hard ATM especially compounding it with COVID and it’s very unfair to make sweeping statements about their stupidity and responsibility. Losing everything must be hard and even if your beloved JG is squeaky clean, he definitely didn’t earn the manager of the year here award at OGX did he!?

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.