OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

presto,on re-reading your first post ...most of it I agree with...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    presto,

on re-reading your first post ...most of it I agree with and I apologise for my curt reply.

The main part I don't agree with is that it is possible to say that the tenements are worthless. Eliseo is a conglomerate BIF complex of around 2-4 g/t of unknown depth extending over 5-10 klm. In the test that we did, the gold fell out after simple hammer milling and was able to be collected by sluice carpets ...about as primitive as you can get.

In Brazil I had helped in the early stages of planning geophysics explorations, but like Eliseo, this was "knocked on the head" by management in case it showed too much promise ...or god forbid, decent ounces of gold to help make the company viable.

This might give a better understanding of Eliseo and the potential it provided for an immediate feed source:

Apologies to you Jimone ...I shouldn't have said what you were thinking or not thinking. I can only say what the evidence shows, and I think the corporate agreements and the deliberate attempts to avoid gold production will demonstrate phoenixing. Luckily its now in the hands of our lawyers and not much more OGX shareholders can do but wait.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.