OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

You are on the right track uncleapl, ...yes, multiple qualified...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    You are on the right track uncleapl, ...yes, multiple qualified metallurgists reached the same conclusions, ...but what would they know right?

No one could believe a fiction of:

• Gold Theft
    • Gold Salting of samples
    • Report Falsification
    • Sabotage
    • Deliberate Mismanagement
    • Obfuscation

...but the truth is stranger than fiction.

As cover their ultimate ambitions, they also create animosity and confusion between different parties within the company, so they can wring their hands and say "see it wasn't my fault"

"it is the technique of terrorism, where you create enough mayhem" (Malcolm Turnbull)

It's OK to make improvements to the secured assets, because we will own them eventually ...in fact, waste money on anything ...as long as it does not contribute to ACTUAL PRODUCTION.

The evidence is there ...blind Freddy can see who will end up with the assets.

Take no notice of the outraged and vitriolic idiocy claiming that common shareholders are the enemy, while bleating they are the altruistic wronged. Maybe they are genuine in that they believe their own BS ...but that's what it is.

Incidentally, amongst the multitude of intrigue, obfuscation and lies, when I was in Brazil, I remember asking about an Excel spreadsheet showing ridiculously high-grade results (in comparison to gold production) ...answer, yes the results came from the Knelson concentrator, but it was not the discharge to the tailings, the samples in question were taken from the production flow towards the gold room.

What do they still want with this forum? Isn't their job done? Why don't they all just piss off to Canada?

Why would they still be trying to flog the complete BS that the tailings are anything but expensive road base?

Are they trying to re-sell the story to new unsuspecting fools in Canada? Are there no more fools (like I was) in Australia?

...or are the walls closing in and they want someone to blame? What is it "Mr Lawyer from North of Melbourne with close company connections"?

This isn't over.

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.