AOW 0.00% 2.1¢ american patriot oil & gas limited

Well regardless of what any of the current board or any of the...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Well regardless of what any of the current board or any of the previous board say what is clear here is that the management of this company has been appalling in my opinion .

What JD may or may not say of any conversation he has had is of little consequence and irrelevant and who knows what his motives are .

Suffice it to say that the facts are that the company has now been removed from the ASX after an inordinate and in my view unjustifiable suspension since August 2019 . The basis asserted for such a lengthy suspension is is in my view untenable in the absence of clear and detailed disclosure supporting a proper basis for it to remain in such suspension .

On my understanding the lengthy suspension due to completion of financials is not justified and there would have been no impediment to the company coming back on the market within at most 2-3 months from the suspension or at the latest in late 2019 . Further is the board seriously suggesting that a small cap entity would take over 9 months to have its 2019 accounts reconciled and audited still with no finalisation in sight ? I dispute that premise if that is their assertion .If the board suggests otherwise it must and indeed has an obligation to disclose the specifics and detail so as to satisfy the shareholders as to a legitimate basis for such lengthy suspension on valid grounds .

It would be of great interest to investigate the underlying reasons and motive or the company remaining off the bourse for so long in my opinion . Also I am of the view that many questions need answering some of which I detail here. What has happened with the financials and what is their status ? Does the board intend to finalise the accounts and disc;lose them to shareholders ? What is the status of the assets of the company and their values ? What is the current income of the company ? Why did the Board allow the company to be removed from the ASX ?Will the company come back on the ASX and have the board any intent to bring it back on? ? if it does not come back on then what is the boards intention ? Will the assets then be be sold and to whom and how will the price be established ? Who stands to gain from the suspension and sale of the assets if the company does not relist ? A potential purchaser stands to secure some very cheap assets on a sale if this company does not relist and sells off it assets . I am not saying that will happen and have no knowledge but legitimate questions arise as to what has been going on at board level for nine months and what their intent and motives are , that has not been disclosed to shareholders .

All very legitimate questions and questions the board should answer . JD may be satisfied with a phone call from James but the conduct of this board is in my opinion something that should and must be investigated as must the manner in which they came to be appointed and the removal of the previous board . In my opinion very unusual activity from the date of the previous boards dismissal , or perhaps I should say inactivity . IMO of course .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.