AOW 0.00% 2.1¢ american patriot oil & gas limited

You must be joking right the time for talk has passed . What we...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457

You must be joking right the time for talk has passed . What we need here in my opinion is a full and complete investigation and anything short of that is waste of time . IMO we do not want spin !!! IMO what is required here and what we are entitled to are the facts and access to the boards documents and material .

Anything that the board has to say without evidence and facts to support their action or inaction as the case may be is frankly of no use and if the board does have something to say, seeking to justify its action or inaction it must be an open written communication with supporting material to the shareholders .

I am not suggesting the Board has done anything untoward , however, an investigation is a must to obtain the appropriate facts , material and answers to the shareholders concerns including , inter alia, concerns surrounding the new board take over , the lengthy suspension from the ASX and the recent removal of the company from the ASX . I am of the view that we have not been fully updated with open and frank disclosure by the board on the above matters in my opinion and nor have we been updated on the specific detail of the work and actions of the board over the last nine months . AIMO . Very disappointing and in my view unacceptable .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.