WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Removal from Official List, page-120

1. 3,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    @asxDragonslayer you've lost me a little bit although i do understand what your saying. Nobody is doing anything for me as i wouldn't have invested in this dog just because of Brewer although as i and others have said he would not have acted alone, your right in both posts and if you look at the involved parties and start digging as you would be surprised what you come up with. Fooca and MeToo posted links to previous posts that would give the novice a starting point.

Kiwi67 opened my eyes many years ago on a stock i invested in with a very similar story to WFE managed (i use that term lightly) by a group of WP professionals who operate in the same business circles as the crew running this and its similar failed cousins. His posts on HC are still available and some are very enlightening when it comes to how certain people operate, he no longer posts under that user name and i do know he was warned by certain parties to stop posting so that mus suggest he was very close to the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.