WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Hi @LaineI don't see the point of running a countdown to a date...

1. 2,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hi @Laine

I don't see the point of running a countdown to a date information was promised, no matter who the BOD is. The fact our current BOD are high in the Top 20 shareholders is enough for me to say they knew what was going on all the time. Whatever they say is mere lip service. The outstanding financials (Dec 2019 half yearly) are the only document I wish to see from these guys. They've done the BAS, they've done the cash flow statements - its all the same data, so wind up the printing press boys and let us see them!!

Unless they find the authorised signatory paperwork for OUR $700k and/or the DRC Lawyers agree to return $xxxk then it is all gone. Seriously, who the heck even needs to deposit funds offshore these days - have they never heard of an FX platform with any of the banks? That deal stank from the outset!! An intentional sending of funds off-shore out of reach of any local (Aust) authorities - holy crap can't the regulators even see what has repeatedly happened?

Isn't the "current" CoSec a Lawyer? Time to put those skills to work and get the cash back..

Not knocking the enthusiasm you have for a resolution.

Cheers,
    TC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.