WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Removal from Official List, page-22

1. 6,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    And if the company forfeit Hamersley?
    I cannot see any mention of a "indirect" offer to buy Hamersley in any announcements?
    Maybe 1620 Capital are consulting for "the buyer"?

@MrPedrick
    Researching the current board of WFE takes about 5 minutes.

Green - documented experience:
    Director of Lindian
    Most recently held the role of "General Manager Project Implementation" for Canyon Resources but there is no mention of him in any Canyon announcements, which is somewhat puzzling considering that with the title of "General Manager" you would think that he would be part of the KMP? Even if it was a consulting position, playing aninstrumental rolein the development of the Minim Martap Bauxite Project you would think there would be some recognition? All his other roles have been similar, Project Manager etc, and as he hasn't held a director position prior to Lindian he was appointed 14th June 2019, making his experience in the board room less than 12 months.

Myers - documented experience:
    Director of Roto Gro
    Achievements "working along side Green but there is no mention of him in any Lindian released announcements, and his appointment at Roto Gro appears to be his first steps into the board room, appointed June 2019, also making his experience in the board room less than 12 months.

Ahmad - documented experience:
    Director - Nil
    Corporate advisor, he has been a lead arranger and loan facilitator across a number of ASX listed companies, Zero board experience.

I also haven't read on these threads that WFE are in VA ........

ASIC where are you, really!!
    Did any shareholder actually make a report to the ASX or ASIC? rolleyes.png

cheers

Last edited by fooca: 09/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.