WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I mentioned the following catch cry on another thread, but the...

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4091

I mentioned the following catch cry on another thread, but the relevance prevails here as well.

"The King is dead, long live the King"
    Although it isn't quite the correct context, as it usually comes about when the reigning King dies and his replacement is announced.
    Same situation in the case of WFE, the perceived King has left the building but the King remains rolleyes.png

I am still flummoxed as to why every disgruntled shareholder is laying blame solely at Brewer's feet, get the backhoe out and dig deeper.
    It would be totally naive (imo) to think that the large shareholders would not have a better understanding of the status of WFE, or the chances of the anticipated success of it all being pulled together before handing over $1M of loans to the company, bearing in mind the largest loan provided was back in late 2018 ($750,000) to make a securing second payment to AHIC for the processing facility.

Look deeper at all of the "Brewer" fronted stocks, the same revolving directors, the same corporate advisors, the same lead managers, the same large shareholders, the same pattern of JV's with BVI listed companies and for good measure the same "in house" company lawyers.
    Who is African Holding Investment Company?

On a side note, African Royalty Company and WBT were handed back the Mineama Advanced Gold project that could interest WFE .....

The attached is incomplete but a reminder that sometimes you cannot see the forrest because of them pesky trees, but I am sure that you will notice some names that pop up frequently .......

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2261/2261937-5ee5a8169843fd5fc9a5892c1b72dfec.jpg

get the shovels out an have a dig wink.png

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.