WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

It would be more constructive to petition the government to...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    It would be more constructive to petition the government to bring in laws banning people like Brewer holding a position of senior management or making financial decisions in any company. New Zealand has laws that can see people like brewer who turn good companies into bad ones Banned from said positions and in worst case scenario they can have their cash and assets seized and sold to recover investors funds. I am aware of people being charged and imprisoned for doing what brewer has done to a number of companies. He has to be stopped. I admit that some companies go bad because of genuine mistakes or sudden change of circumstances, but brewer run has been too long. He has made probably $millions from losing / wasting investors futures. I do not hold this stock but have been burn't by brewer before. I would not touch this stock because it has been contaminated by brewer. Even if it relists and gets big funding, like other companies contaminated by brewer it will take a long time to gain any investor confidence thanks to the devil himself. When i first researched this company i was ready to put in 10k but as soon as i saw that name, well what can i say. All IMO. WE NEED A LAW CHANGE TO STOP PEOPLE LIKE BREWER. I hope this all works out for you guys, but a 2 year suspension is not good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.