JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

Ann: Removal from Official List, page-24

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    OK, just for @gottalove, as we are completely out of guesses on the ANA board and are just waiting, here is my Hail Mary for your prayers.

From Genel's site, who was hemorrhaging cash last year and focusing on their current Production Iraq/Kurdistan properties, in their Pre-Production web section:
    "Our pre-production assets are at complementary stages of development, with near-term production from Sarta, appraisal at Qara Dagh, material resources at Bina Bawi and Miran, and exploration in Morocco and Somaliland." Genel is ordering Somaliland last in their priority chain and stages and is years away, and, JKA only has rights to 5% of the Second well drill, so JKA in it's current financial shape will never survive even to the New Year to see Somaliland come to fruition...

Unless...

You read anything into JKA's lack of any statement after their de-listing from the ASX. (The other board members don't need to jump on that statement, as I know the overall sentiments.). Wouldn't Beven say that they gave it a good try and sorry it didn't work out for PVD/ANA and go out in style? Or did they not say anything because there may be a deal still in the works for a CR post-ASX to keep them alive and can't say anything?

And wouldn't that be the Christmas Miracle you are hoping for?

(And yes, I know, the odds are extremely thin...)

regards,
    Chuck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.