A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Hi UY, thanks for that. This is the bit that I like "The...

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi UY, thanks for that. This is the bit that I like

"The shareholders would remain in control of the company so there is no question of a prima facie breach of s606 or any need for FIRB approval."

To me it now all depends on what the grand plan is re the Chel loan agreement, and what gets rengotiated as part of that process, are they happy to offer it as a long term financing package or are they wanting their money back in the shorter term?

Also what is the grand plan on working capital, either via a Capital raising or debt finance (eg from Chel).

I hope existing shareholders get (demand) the right to participate on an equal basis. For the company to come out of this retaining the Bald Hill assets with only a $47m liability to me is a great result and I would certainly be looking to take part in any retail raising, even if the plan is to leave the asset in care and maintenance until new Off take agreements signed or spod prices allow recommencement.

But as the judge says "shareholders would remain in control of the company ", hopefully we make the most of it, but that's just my very humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.