AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Removal from Official List, page-91

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Hi QuBear, in response to "does it impact or flow on to pending cases related to Axiom," I can only surmise in my optimistic way.

The flow on would indicate that this "Nephew" has been found guilty of the charges and that Ryan Mount's Claims have been proven as truth.

PNM is an Australian Owned Company, where my disclosure is HELD, however PNM's retraction of the Prospecting Licence was always in dispute, however to the best of my knowledge, Axiom always had claim to the PL, which Axiom argued was incorrectly given to PNM. In this case, it would be the Boards Call to either nullify or award it to Axiom Mining. In either case, or cases, the landowners and Axiom would have a legal right to seek compensation from the Government, and possibly PNM based on the negligence of the board.

I am sorry this has the continuing saga for us all, however it is clear the courts have found continued corruption and not one wrong doing by Axiom or it's management. May I suggest that IMO ASIC are well aware of these proceedings and amazingly all cards are close to the chest. Either way it is a mess that long term needs resolution!
    That bigger picture is a huge Jigsaw puzzle, and it seems to be coming together. IMO Axiom still have claim to their rightful Licences and the obvious calls for the suspension of Passports and abhorrent fines of Axiom and Management was self motivated and vexatious.

Do you all think a campaign was motivated by team "Djokovic" and associates, including falsified legal documents?

Time obviously has told! "see you in court" Justice Served! A win for everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.