TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Removal from Official List, page-42

1. 2,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    only surprising thing here is that the 2 supporters have changed their tune (from the delisting will not happen, to it now doesn't matter) - instead of simply disappearing

I guess that's not all that surprising though.. can't ever lose if you keep moving the goalposts after the ball is kicked

it's a shame for genuine holders - the way it has played out means that a capital loss cannot even be claimed. the company is a dormant shell now, useless, and it'll be a number of years before ASIC get around to forcibly dissolving it. the entity can no longer be used as a backdoor vehicle by an unlisted mineral explorer or other venture - that had to be commenced within the 2-year window.. TV2 shares now have nil value.

the only way holders have any chance (lol) of making any money is if they tip more funds into whatever the next vehicle will be - as sad as it is, I'm struggling to keep a straight face typing this.. the TV2 shares are sunk and any new venture will likely be a similar lifestyle company for insiders

offers of false hope are, at best, an attempt to defer any litigation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.