TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

After hearing from the accountants in Perth I decided to dig...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    After hearing from the accountants in Perth I decided to dig deeper and honestly this is as far as I'm going to go it just goes way to deep and I'm not going to waste my time anymore. I have officially contacted everyone within TV2U, due to the legal circumstances I believe non of them want to talk or have most likely been told to keep their mouths shut.

However I managed to get in contact with the Chief Technology Officer of TV2U, someone who's been with the company for almost 9 years seems like a really great guy. Found out despite being currently listed as an employee hasn't been paid a wage or hasn't heard any updates from management since the start of last year! How many more are also listed as employees yet have been abandoned without word.

With the director, company secretary and others leaving the company last year it really proves to me Nick had no intention what so ever to relist. The 10 million shares he conveniently sold 6 days prior to suspension most likely used to pay the listing fees for the 2 years to burn the rest of the cash they had hence no 2021 report.

Oh and the screenshot of the zoom call with Nick I posted the other week had nothing to do with TV2U or Talico I had that confirmed.

The poorly set up Talico websites, the lies put up on this forum, the paid listing fees... it's all a distraction. If I were a top 20 holder I'd be taking this further rather than hoping for a miracle.

Nick is finished, the company is finished, shareholders lose. The end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.