SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

That’s the salient issue: “you know where you stand”.With ISX...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562

That’s the salient issue: “you know where you stand”.

With ISX the market always ‘knew where we stand’, i.e. that the performance shares were based on revenue (not earnings). The issue was even specifically raised when the Otis takeover occurred. The ‘market volatility’ cited at the time of suspension was caused by the OM bespoke report and the AFR smear campaign. After much questioning about crypto currencies etc which produced no hook for the ASX to hang their hat on, the cancellation of the VISA contract (which was announced by ISX) was raised as impediment to re-listing. I myself do not see a hidden major issue that the market was not informed about.

There are, of course, the usual business risks that occur. Like, for example, that VISA contract being cancelled. If that is accepted as a reason for continued suspension, then:

All mining exploration companies should be suspended because ‘the market’ doesn’t know if they will find an exploitable resource

All medical research companies should be suspended because ‘the market’ doesn’t know if the compound or device they are researching will be viable

All banks should be suspended because ‘the market’ doesn’t know when the next pedophile, money laundering or human trafficking issue pops up.

And last, but not least, ASX should have suspended herself because of uncertainty of being able to deliver the CHESS replacement. (Although re-instatement of the listing would be possible now that we have certainty, followed by immediate suspension because ‘the market’ does not know when the next issue of incompetence pops up).

IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.