9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

To be able to sell your 9 Spokes shares you need to complete the...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

To be able to sell your 9 Spokes shares you need to complete the following steps:

Step 1: You do not need to transfer these shares to PrimaryMarkets, you will retain them on your existing share registry (Boardroom, Automic etc). All that you need to do is to confirm with your existing registry that you have the shares available on a valid SRN (you may have a share certificate from them confirming this already, the shares will be held on a number that begins with ‘i’). If you have any questions about this please speak to your share registry.

Step 2: Login to PrimaryMarkets > Access your Trading Profile

• Step 2.1: Complete KYC/AML & Trading Entity

• If the KYC/AML check for your individual entity has yet to be completed, please finalise this check at your earliest convenience.

• Important: If you are intending to trade through a non-individual entity (joint ownership, company, trust, etc), you will need to add a ‘new trading entity’ to your PrimaryMarkets account and complete the KYC/AML check for your new entity. Please ensure this matches with your share certificate from your share registry exactly.

• Step 2.2: Complete Sophisticated Investor Check

• This process will allow you to buy and sell shares on our platform. If you are an existing shareholder and only wish to SELL your existing holdings (no buying) please note this down on the verification application.

• The reason for this process is because the trading of unlisted securities involves higher risk, so we require our clients to be sophisticated, wholesale, or experienced investors.

Once the above has been completed, your PrimaryMarkets account will be ‘trade ready’ and you will have the ability to place a trade.

Please do not hesitate in letting me know if anything is unclear or if you have any further queries regarding anything PrimaryMarkets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.