MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I'm sorry PGF but you are wrong. I too want MYL to succeed....

1. 1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I'm sorry PGF but you are wrong.

I too want MYL to succeed.

I do not have a personal issue with Kalenn, but his post said something that was different to what was released by the company? By a few weeks actually. How dare ANYONE question Kalenn right?

So because I ask a question and ask him to share here, his inside knowledge, of what's going on in the company, I'm a villain?

Can you please refer me to any post where I haven't been fair or unjust in my opinions here?

Contrary to ur belief and most certainly Kalenns belief, many here actually are not happy with the way management performed, especially with the relisting process. There are only a few of a select crew that has continuously backed them, slapping them
    in the back even after being de-listed.

I too believe they will come out the other side, but the way MOST shareholders have been treated and kept in the dark, is just insane. As you know, there's only a handful that have been kept in the loop, and only hints posted on here as to what's actually happening. I've seen Kalenn respond to the good Dr and Protagonist belittling them because of their views didn't line up with his. Where were you then to defend their honour?

As for CAY, if any negative feedback has credibility, I take it on board and explore the info for myself, whether there's any factual basis for it.
    Or is their post, just in I'll-informed ignoramus, posting out of hate or frustrations.

Can you please point me in the direction where I may have posted anything similar?

Maybe you are 1 of the informed ones, I don't know?

Fishies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.